Sunday, March 19, 2017

Day 1: Good bye, Indonesia. Hello, Thailand.



Sunday, January 15 2017
This is Sunday. I wish I can laze around until noon. But the truth is I woke up at 3.30 early in the morning to prepare my trip. While yawning wider than my own mouth, we all went to the same place: Syamsudin Noor Airport, to take the first flight from South Borneo to Jakarta. There are nine of us, the representatives from Lambung Mangkurat University that join the SEATEACHER Batch 3 program to Thailand. We are all very excited!

We took flight from South Borneo to Jakarta at 06.00 am and arrived at Soekarno Hatta International Airport at 07.30 am. After moved to terminal number 2, I met with several friends who are going to the same university as me, Udon Thani Rajabhat University (UDRU) in Thailand. We took the same flight to Don Mueang Airport, Bangkok, at 10.30 am. Finally, I said good bye to Indonesia and hello to Thailand.

The flight from Jakarta to Bangkok took 4 hours, and we arrived in Bangkok at 02.20 pm. We waited for the flight to Udon Thani Airport for about 6 hours! At 08.00 pm, we got into the plane and took a flight for 1 hour. We arrived in Udon Thani Airport at 09.00 pm where Ms. Kim and the buddies already waiting for us! They gave us a bracelet made from real flower. It’s so beautiful.

They took us to the dorm. And we got our first night slept in Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment