Sunday, March 19, 2017

Day 12: The stadium in UDRU



Thursday, January 26 2017
Back to ordinary day in school. Since I already finished my teaching practice, I have more free time in school. That’s why we, me and some teachers, go out to eat lunch. We eat some beef noodles with meatballs.
In the evening, my roommate’s buddy, Noon, picks us up at our dorm. She comes with her dorm friends from another major in university. We take a walk from the dorm to the very famous stadium in UDRU. Since my arrival in this place, I only ever heard about this stadium. Today is the very first time I see the stadium with my own eyes. And it is absolutely incredible. People are gathering to do some exercises here. Noon asks us to take a walk around the field. Unfortunately, we are too tired to go round and around like that. So we just sit on the bench while enjoy the sight around us. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment