Sunday, March 19, 2017

Day 5: Ordinary day at school



Thursday, January 19 2017
Today we wake up early. Then immediately prepare everything to go to school. Our school, Udonpichairakpittaya School, located right in front of Udon Thani International Airport. To go there, we need to take mini bus number 15. It costs 10 Baht, and we can arrive in school in just 15-20 minutes.

For me, today is just an ordinary day at school. Since I don’t have class to observe, I spend my time by doing another work. I do my power point for the teaching practice while arranging the teaching schedule with my mentor.

In the evening, my buddies Boom and Fahmui ask me and my roommate to hang out in Central Plaza. We go there by mini bus number 44. From the outside, Central Plaza looks just like an ordinary mall. But in the inside, it’s very beautiful. Since Chinese New Year will come in no time, the mall has been decorated in colorful way.

At the entrance door, we have been welcomed by big flowery chicken balloon, since the astrological sign for the next Chinese New Year is chicken. Not only chicken, the mall also decorated with lanterns in different colors. The atmosphere feels like you’re already in Chinese New Year.

In the middle of the mall square, we can see an exhibition which is telling us about the history of H. M. King Bhumibol Adulyadej. I’ve never seen an exhibition like this before. It’s amazing because the paintings are very beautiful and realistic.

After wandering around, we stop at the food court. I buy a bowl of ‘bakmi’ there with recommendation from Boom. And I swear to never ever regret my choice. The food is absolutely yummy, tasty, and delicious. I’m full and satisfied. Maybe if God let me go to Thailand for the second time, I’m going to buy that ‘bakmi’ once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment