Sunday, March 19, 2017

Day 25: More Shopping and Girls Night Out



Wednesday, February 8 2017
The day for us to come back to Indonesia is getting closer and closer. I already start to pack my things that I wouldn’t be needed for the next few days. But we still go to school today. Mrs. Wallapa, an English teacher in Udonpicahirakpittaya School, also my friend’s mentor, takes us to Na Kha. Because the last time we go there most of the shops are close already. In Na Kha I find a hand bag for my mother. I already bought so many things so I don’t think I would need more souvenirs. After Na Kha, we go to Lotus Mall. My friend goes to find some shirts for her nephew, while I buy a man’s wallet for my father. We go back immediately to our dorm after finish the shopping.

In the evening, Ms. Annie, biology teacher in my practicum school, picks me up to have some dinner together with Ms. Aom and Ms. Cook. It’s a girls’ night out. I swear I never eat much more than I eat this night. I don’t know the exact name, but I’m just going to call it a buffet dinner since I can eat as much as I want. I can eat meat, seafood, crab, squid, boiled vegetables, and tofu. This is what you call a real party. Since I love eating, I can eat until I stuff my stomach and my mouth. Such an amazing dinner that is hard to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment