Sunday, March 19, 2017

Day 23: Ban Makkhaeng School



Monday, February 6 2017
Instead of going to Udonpicairakpittaya School, today I go to Ban Makkhaeng School. I already made a promise with my supervisor to see her in Ban Makkhaeng School because she will observe my roommate who attends the school. In Ban Makkhaeng I meet Mom Kun for the first time. She is my friend’s mentor. Mom Kun is very friendly and she welcomes me very well. She takes us to have delicious lunch. Then she takes us to a mall for a hang out and shopping.

After we go back from school, in the night we have another birthday surprise since today is my friend’s birthday. All of us wait her in one room, and lock all the other rooms so she can’t get in. As she opens the door, we surprise her with a cake and candles. That night we spend by eating the cake that she bring for us. What a lovely night.

No comments:

Post a Comment