Sunday, March 19, 2017

Day 27: Good bye part 2



Friday, February 10 2017
This is the last day we go to school. We have our good bye speech in the morning ceremony and we have our certificates from school in the same time. Right after finish the ceremony, I go to say good bye to the teachers in science room. It’s not a hard time to say good bye, since I am strong enough to hold the tears in my eyes (haha).

After that, we go to Ban Makkhaeng School because they have invited us for an exhibition. I go with my friends, my mentor, and my friends’ mentors. They have a stage for the students to do their performance. In the afternoon, we have another farewell party with the buddies. We eat ice cream bingsoo together. And in the night, I spend the time by packing my stuff into the baggage. Tomorrow the eight of us will have a flight to Bangkok. Some of my friends will go back to Indonesia in the same day, but me and three of my friends will stay in Bangkok for two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment