Sunday, March 19, 2017

Day 8: Holiday!



Sunday, January 22 2017
Sunday is holiday, like usual. But today I spend my time alone. My roommate goes for a picnic with her friends and school advisor, so I stay alone in my room. All day long I’m trying to finish my teaching material and some work from university.

Luckily, my buddy, Boom, ask me out in the evening. What a wonderful timing, Boom. I quickly answer ‘yes’. Then, we go to UD Town that night.

UD Town is a central market for food, shirt, etc. I quickly lose myself in the middle of food court. I try every food that I can eat. And from them all, I like sticky rice with mango.

What do you think? Maybe: how can you eat rice with mango? Hahaha. You are not alone. At first, I think about the same opinion. But the taste is not that bad. It’s actually very delicious. The sticky rice has a little bit sweet taste, that’s why it blends very well with the taste of mango. The sweet taste melts together in my mouth. And I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment