Sunday, March 19, 2017

Day 11: More teaching practice



Wednesday, January 25 2017
Today is another day for teaching practice. I teach two classes, matthayom 6/1 and 6/4, continuing the material about protein. The allocation time is 1 hour or 50 minutes. My materials for this day are denatured protein, biological function of protein, and identifying test for protein. I use expository method like usual, and start my class with apperception. To relate the students with material today, I ask them if they ever make or eat sunny-side-up egg. Then I tell them that sunny-side-up egg is the example of denatured protein. For the class today I don’t use any presentation. I use the whiteboard only to increase students’ interaction and activity. The result is better than the other day. Students are very active and eagerly answer my question. They seem understand better, but I still ask some students to explain in front of the class using Thailand language. In case some students still have their problem in understanding English. Because of the limited time, right after my explanation we do some quiz to test the students’ comprehension. And end the lesson today with conclusions like usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment