Sunday, March 19, 2017

Day 17: Teaching assistant part 1



Tuesday, January 31 2017
My mentor, she goes for some occasion in UDRU for a few days. So I take her class for this one week. Hehehe. Since I already finish my teaching practices, my job for these two days will be monitoring the students while they are doing the assignment. Ms. Aom gives them assignment to make mind maps of biomolecule consists of protein, nucleic acid, carbohydrate, and lipid.

This assignment divides into two parts. Part 1 for today consists of protein, nucleic acid, and carbohydrate. Students have to make 3 mind maps since today they have two hours (100 minutes). Anf for my own job, I have to give the assignment paper for the students when the time has come and monitor their work. For a 100 minutes class, they are doing pretty good. All the students focus on their own work. Even though the script from Ms. Aom is quite much and long, they can finish the task within the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment