Sunday, March 19, 2017

Day 24: Another Trip to Nong Khai



Tuesday, February 7 2017
Today we have another trip to Nong Khai with Eve. Since I already went there and bought many things, today I don’t feel like to shop anymore. So I just walk through the market and enjoy the time. For lunch we have some halal India-Thai foods. The foods are delicious and make me missed my hometown. They use more spices than Thailand foods because it’s India-Thai style. The soup is very thick and has strong taste. Since I already used to eat food which is contain a lot of spices in Indonesia, the food here taste good to me.

After finish our meal, we go to Mekong River to enjoy sunset. Mekong River is a river that separate Thailand from Laos. We can see Laos land from here. It’s not very far. We can cross the river by boat or bridge. We actually have a plan to go to Laos, but since it costs so much money, we decide to cancel the plan. As the sun sets completely and it’s dark already, we immediately go back to Udon Thani. I am too tired that right after I take a bath and put my head on the pillow, I fall asleep right away. It’s worth the fun for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment